Followers

Tuesday, March 14, 2017

When all you want is Normal But God wants Extradinary

Hey Y'all God has been teaching me and shaping me so much lately that I think it's time I start blogging. Let me First say that I am not perfect. I make mistakes and I fail ( sometimes it seems daily). But I am a Girl who is in love with Jesus and experiences his Grace and Mercy Daily.
Another reason why I blogging again is so That I look back on the seasons in my life and see his plan.
If someone would of asked me what I thought my life would look like when I was younger I would of answered that I would be happily married with lots of children and a stay at home mom. To me at that time that's what my desire was and I believed that was God's plan for me. To me that was what the normal life looked like a Husband and Wife who loved Jesus raising children who loved Jesus. What I didn't realize that is God had a completely different plan for me.  Little did I know that at the beginning God had a completely different plan. He started with me being born some disabilities You add a little limp hearing aides the mix God has taught me to embrace the disabilities and use them for his glory. And then there is being single.You see in 2017 I am a living a life that is totally not considered normal. Your looking at a girl whose has never has never been on a date and is still single. I have learned dot Embrace this single life. I have to admit I love to see the reaction on peoples face when I tell them I've never had a boyfriend before. I used to be Embarrassed by this but not anymore. I am choosing to wait on God. I am choosing his plan over my own. I would be lying if I said that I didn't struggle or have questions. The desire to one day be married and be a mom is still there. So I am left with a choice I can be angry and pout because I did not get the normal life I desired. The life that I could control. Or I can live a life that is not normal a live that is Extraordinary. I can hear God saying time and time again. "Erika I understand that you want to live a normal life. I understand that its in your nature to want control everything. But Erika your going to have to make a choice you can live as the world sees normal or you can except the greater plan I have for you. To live an Extraordinary life. You must decrease for me to Increase.
My point of this Entry is not to create my own dating website😊. Or to receive sympathy. It is just a little bit of what God is teaching me. Sometimes God has plans that require us to give up our plan. To live a live that others may think is different or weird. But that's ok its an Extraordinary life. Every single day I have to Decrease so that He might Increase. My prayer that that God would use this life of a limping, hearing aide wearing single girl who just wants more of Him for his Glory. God is Faithful my Friends. He is Plan is Perfect!!! Love You All!!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment