Followers

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Lessons I'M Learning in the Dark

What a week it has been. Throughout these past couple of days I've been so focused on certain fears that I have. I with my own Strength have allowed them to debilite and cripple me. I continued to give it to God but then something would happen to cause my Fears to take it right back. It occured to me that I am not Content; even though God's word tells me to be Content in Every SITUATION. I was FEARFUL Even though Scripture tells me to Cast all my Anxieties on HIM.
In the Calmess I feel him Gently remind ME I am HERE. I AM HERE MY DAUGHTER!!! I GOT THIS.
I Desire so much to be CONTENT in EVERY Situation. No matter what comes my way. God has met every SINGLE pne of my Needs. Even recently providing a Car for me; and so much more. I want to be a woman who wakes up every Morning feeling Blessed no matter what.
The Cold Hard Facts is that I am one BROKEN Child of GOD. But I am so Grateful that we have a Father that hears the Cry of the Broken.  I dont have all the Answers but my God does.
So I choose
To no longer Live a Life wih Regrets and Fears I am reminded everyday how Life is Short. I want ro make the most of it.
To Hunger and Thirst for GOD
To Look to Him and wait for his will not Man
TO Seek TRUTH
TO be a Faithful child of God, Daughter, Sister, Friend.

To Live Like That To be Jesus to the Least of us. To be Love to Everyone. Where Everything I say and do points to Jesus Christ.
BLESSINGS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment