Followers

Thursday, July 16, 2009

God's Faithfulness

Well I have decided to start doing it again. (that is Blogging when I can of course). Please if you are reading this bare all of the thoughts I have on my mind today. Have you ever been in a place where so many things are happening in your life and the lives of dear friends that you love?During these times I know for me I just don't get it I ask God why and am sometimes still left with those same questions. But even as the answers seem so unclear I am reminded that God is Faithful. Yes there have been times when all all I can do is cry out to God. There have also been times when my heart has been broken for dear friends of mine and sometimes people I do not even know. But the God of this Universe has a bigger and better plan. God already knows the answers that we are looking for and sometimes he chooses to share those with us. But other times we enter this time of waiting on God. I personally experienced the Beauty of waiting on God this past year. This has been something in the past that I had never really looked forward too ( I want to know the answer and I want it now mentality). Please do not get me wrong there are still times that I struggle with this, but I have to choose to wait on him for answers for what my next step maybe. But I am left with the assurance that even when our circumstances change God does not. HE IS STILL ON THE THRONE!! And He is still FAITHFUL. I pray that this might encourage a precious heart today as it has done mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment