Followers

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Another Lesson

I love the way that God sometimes uses normal situatuions to teach me lessons. After having Lunch with a good friend I realized that sometimes I ask way too many questions. This is a nature of mine that I really need to work (alot of the time I don't even realize that I am doing it). A habit of mine is that when I am with a good friend I want to know what is going on in thier lives. The Who, What, Why When, How. I also realized that I do this same thing with God. I find myself at times wanting to know how God is going to do something, instead of just trusting him. I need to realize that not having all of the answers is ok; God does not expect us too. So to become a better Servant and a better Friend it is now a goal of mine to just rejoice in what God is doing, to pray, too listen, and too wait. Just thought I would Share that thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment